Hunslet Moor Primary is a thriving inner city primary school, situated in Beeston, to the south of Leeds City Centre.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are proud of our school, its tradition, its achievements and the friendly welcoming atmosphere created by our children and staff team.
Appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check and satisfactory references. Senior staff who have been on Safer Recruitment Training lead all school recruitment.
Full- time class teacher, permanent post x2
Full- time class teacher, maternity post
0.7 fte teacher , permanent
Main Pay Scale
Required for 1st September 2020
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Innovative and highly motivated to inspire, enthuse and challenge children.
- Proven to have high expectations for behaviour, achievement and progress, with a real commitment to inclusion.
- Dedicated to their own development and that of others, with a drive to ensure all children achieve their full potential.
- Has a desire to work as a co-operative team member.
- Real passion for leading a curriculum subject
We can offer:
- Creative and supportive colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school.
- Exceptional CPD and the real opportunity to further your teaching career, including leadership and management experience.
- Enthusiastic and engaging children who are proud of their school.
- Supportive parents, strong community links and an active and committed governing body.
We have a proven track record of supporting teachers at different stages of their career. Therefore, we welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers. Specific teaching commitments and subject responsibilities will be tailored to the skills and experience of the successful candidates. Please ensure you state your specific strengths, preferred key stage and expertise clearly in your application.
If you wish to be considered for a position on a job- share basis please clearly indicate this on your application.
We would always encourage candidates to visit our school prior to submitting an application. In regard to current direction for limiting the spread of COVID-19, we acknowledge this is not possible. Please can we direct you to the school website in the first instance and if you would like further information/ a conversation prior to submitting an application, please email Kelly Waddington, with your contact details and a brief description of your enquiry.
An application pack can be downloaded by clicking on the links below. Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th April 2020